BEST (SPECIALTY) — Adaptive One® Pads with new enhanced formulations
NAPA Brakes® Adaptive One® brake pads offer the only friction system in the Aftermarket that adapts to individual driving style. Whether the pads are hot or cold… or the driver is aggressive or conservative… Adaptive One delivers the pedal feel drivers want.
Adaptive One®, the only pads on the market featuring two different inner and outer ceramic formulations has received rave reviews from technicians and consumers since its introduction in 2006, and is now even better.
The inboard pad is specially formulated for optimal stopping performance.
The outboard pad is specially formulated to reduce noise and now improved for even less dusting.
New Enhanced Formulations
Adaptive One combines the optimum quiet and low-dust characteristics of one-pad formulation with the extra braking power of the other pad for the consistent pedal feel, low-dust and no noise performance every driver wants. These exclusive formulations mate separately to the rotor, each performing to its maximum potential with the tightest tolerances allowable. The result —they look as good as they feel and they come with a noise free guarantee!
Why It’s an Important Part of The Perfect Brake JobTM
NAPA Brakes four distinct options, offer a safe friction package that can meet all of your financial, performance and aesthetic requirements.
Newly Designed Packaging
Adaptive One disc brake pads feature unique packaging, designed to identify the friction technology used and whether or not the package contains hardware. Boxes containing hardware feature a red band on the side, along with a red “HDW” icon. No more guessing what’s in the box.
- Pads are color-coded and are identified as inner/outer for ease-of-installation.
- Lubrication packets are included in each package.
- Look for the “Genuine NAPA” Izon™ as our commitment to the highest level of quality in every set.
Advanced Technology to Maximize Performance
Adaptive One® ceramic formulations contain enhanced modifiers, fillers, lubricants, resins and fibers to provide added durability for longer pad life, decreased dusting and increased overall stopping performance.
2. New radially tuned slot design and contoured chamfers create a unique pad surface that mates perfectly to the rotor reducing noise while increasing brake performance
3. Mechanical Friction Attachment System reduces noise and the risk of bond separation. (where applicable)
4. Premium shim materials are made of a high-quality polymer-coated metal alloy and deliver outstanding noise reduction